Duncan Nickles' Toybox

CHRISTMAS IN MAY
A beautiful oak toybox is welcome anytime.

SHOP OWNER: Duncan Nickles
LOCATION: Canonsburg, PA

     This is a toy box. I built it from locally grown and cut red oak (supplemented with some hardwood plywood). The plan is out of an old issue of Woodsmith. It began as a Christmas present for my son, but I didn't get around to starting on it until after Christmas. Then I figured it would be done for his birthday (Feb. 27), but due to technical problems with the dovetails in the drawers, it actually took until mid May (or so...)
Duncan Nickles' Toybox

     This is not my first or largest project but it is the most complicated to date (bear with me, I'm still getting started). 75% of my woodworking takes place in my father's shop and the other 25% takes place at my house.

...Duncan Nickles



 

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE    INDEX!

 

SEND US YOUR "SHOP SHOTS"
This is the place to share views of your shop, woodworking tips and methods,
mug shots, special tools or machines, finished work--you name it!
    We prefer digital images via e-mail, but prints or transparencies will do. Include your name, address, phone number and a paragraph or two explaining the photo(s).
    Not every entry will be used, we reserve the right to edit for length and clarity,
and we will not return photos.

WoodCentral
P.O. Box 493
Springtown, PA 18081